The South-Western City School District (SWCSD) is now enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year for any student who will be five years old by September 30, 2022. Whether you are a new or returning family to the district, we welcome you and are proud to partner with you on your child’s educational journey over the next 13 years.
Online Enrollment Process
To begin the kindergarten enrollment process, we ask that you first verify your address and that you live within the district boundary map. To do this, head to the link (click here
) and type in your address to ensure it is within one of the assigned color zones within the map.
From here and once the address is confirmed:
To begin the online registration process, click HERE OR Click the link below:
Before starting this process, you will need the following documents on hand:
- Online Enrollment Documents- Have the following documents readily available and ready to upload:
- A state-issued parent/guardian ID
- A lease (current and signed by landlord & tenant) OR a deed (signed and recorded) OR home purchase settlement statement (signed by seller and buyer) OR two different utility bills (gas, electric, water, internet, trash) in the parent/guardian’s name dated within the last 30 days
- If you are living with a friend/relative in the SWCSD, you must complete BOTH required forms below: Review the forms carefully.
- Oath of Residence Affidavit by Parent/Guardian Form (If Needed)
- Residency Affidavit by Renter/Owner Form (If Needed)
Online Enrollment Completion and Confirmation
To ensure the safety of staff and to efficiently manage student enrollments in a timely manner most enrollment applications and information will be processed online. Once the enrollment center receives a completed online application an enrollment specialist will contact you to complete the enrollment.
Throughout the process, should you have any questions we are here to help! Additionally, we have prepared a registration Frequently Asked Questions guide which may address some items you may need further assistance with which can be accessed (click here