Skip to main content
Voice Recognition
 Select Language 

Change of Address

Change of Address Information if Moving
Step 1 - Email the following REQUIRED documents to [email protected]:
  • A state-issued parent/guardian ID

  • A lease (current and signed by landlord & tenant) OR a deed (signed and recorded) OR home purchase settlement statement (signed by seller and buyer) OR two different utility bills (gas, electric, water, internet, trash) in the parent/guardian’s name dated within the last 30 days

  • If you are living with a friend/relative in the SWCSD, you must complete BOTH required forms below: Review the forms carefully.

  • Oath of Residence Affidavit by Parent/Guardian Form (If Needed)
  • Residency Affidavit by Renter/Owner Form (If Needed)
Step 2 - Click HERE to complete the Change of Address form