(**** To access our Frequently Asked Questions, click HERE.)
(**** To print the registration checklist click English / Spanish)
Step 1 - Verify that your address falls within SWCSD attendance boundaries
- Use the School Viewer tool located at https://www.croppermap.com/swcsohiov2/
- To enroll in the SWCSD, a parent/guardian MUST live within the district boundaries. SWCSD is not an open-enrollment district.
Step 2 - Complete online registration for your child.
This application should only be completed if your student is new to the district or is returning to the district. If your student is currently enrolled in SWCSD and you are interested in applying to district academic programs, please contact the district office at 614-801-3000.
NOTE: To enter kindergarten, a child must be five-years-old by September 30.
If you already have a child enrolled in the SWCSD and you have a parent portal password, you can go directly to https://portal.swcsd.us/
to register additional children.
Have the following documents readily available and ready to upload:
- A state-issued parent/guardian ID
- Original birth certificate OR original hospital certificate (with seal) OR original baptismal record (with seal) OR passport (note, if a passport is used, proof of custody or guardianship is still required)
- A lease (current and signed by landlord & tenant) OR a deed (signed and recorded) OR home purchase settlement statement (signed by seller and buyer) OR two different utility bills (gas, electric, water, internet, trash) in the parent/guardian’s name dated within the last 30 days
If you are living with a friend/relative in the SWCSD, you must complete BOTH required forms below: Review the forms carefully.
Oath of Residence Affidavit by Parent/Guardian Form (If Needed)
- Immunization records - Students who are newly enrolled and were born in, resided in, or recently visited a Tuberculosis (TB) endemic country for more than thirty (30) days are required to show proof of a negative TB skin test, prior to being enrolled in SWCSD. (Revised Policy 5312)
To begin the online registration process, click HERE OR Click the link below:
Step 3 - Enrollment/Registration Completion
- To ensure the safety of staff and to efficiently manage student enrollments in a timely manner most enrollment applications and information will be processed online. Once the enrollment center receives a completed online application an enrollment specialist will contact you to complete the enrollment.