Are you 55 years or older? Do you live in the South-Western City School District?
If so, you are eligible for a Top 55 Club Card!
The Top 55 Club card is offered, free-of-charge, to South-Western City School District residents age 55 and older. As a member of the Top 55 Club, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free entry at regular season home sporting events;
- Free admission to school-sponsored plays, concerts, and contests;
- Reduced fees at any of the three SWCSD community recreation centers; and
- Take 10% off of tuition on SWCSD Adult Community Education Classes.
- The Top 55 Club card is not valid during tournaments or athletic events sponsored by other groups or organizations.
To become a Top 55 Club member, please fill out the online form below or call the South-Western City School District Communication Services Office at (614) 801-3027.
CLICK FORM HEREIDENTIFICATION AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY ARE REQUIRED.
NOTE: Top 55 Club
cards are non-transferable. You do not
need to acquire a new card each year. You MUST
live within the boundaries of the South-Western City School District to be eligible to receive a Top 55 Club