Change of Address

Are You Moving?

Please make arrangements to provide SWCSD with your new address as soon as possible. A change of address form is available below.

Take the completed form to the Student Enrollment Center at 4079 Gantz Road, Suite C2, Grove City, along with your photo ID and one of the following proofs of residency in the parent/guardian’s name: two current utility bills (gas, water, home phone or electric); lease (current and signed by landlord and tenant); deed; or home purchase settlement statement signed by seller/buyer.

If you have moved and are now living with a friend/relative in SWCSD, you must complete a Verification of Residency Form which is available below.

The enrollment center is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have any questions, call the center at (614) 801-6280.