Transcript Request

How do I obtain a copy of my high school transcripts?

Transcripts are available through the high school from which you graduated. There is a $1.00 fee for each copy. 

Students who attended the South-Western Career Academy or Paul C. Hayes Technical High School should contact their "home" high school for a transcript.